Dear EuNet-INNOCHRON participants,
We would like to announce the 2nd CALL for APPLICATION for the Short-Term Scientific Missions (STSMs) (scientific exchanges) for this year, financially supported by our COST ACTION CA18233.
This scientific activity consists in a visit by an investigator/clinician or innovator to a host organization located in a different country than the country of affiliation, for a specific work to be carried out and for a determined period of time.The STSM Grantee receives funding for implementing a project with an international team and gains new knowledge or access to equipment or techniques not available in the home institution.
The STSM can be scheduled anytime you wish until October 2023.
Our Action can fund approximately up to 1800EUR for a week's STSM, and the Grant is given to successful Grantees after the completion of the STSM according to COST rules (p95-101)
Please submit your online STSM application by 20th May 2023.
The application will be submitted via your eCOST profile.
The procedure is described step-by-step on the COST Grants Guide, and you should follow the instructions and use the templates for the STSM Grants.
You will also need to upload on the system the documents as seen below:
- STSM Grant Application (based on e-COST template- described in the guide) including how the collaboration promotes the scientific objectives of our Action
- Confirmation of the host on the agreement from the host institution in receiving the applicant
- Letter of support by your PI from your home Institution
- CV (including a list of most relevant publications- if applicable; max 2 pages)
- A Motivation letter, including the preferred Host Institution, and preferred dates, techniques/equipment to be used, the work plan and (max 1 page).
The evaluation of the applications will be performed by our Grant Awarding Coordinator, Prof Oliver Karanfilski, on behalf of the Management Committee by 27th May.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications and we are on your disposal for any clarification.
The Grant Awarding Coordinator
The Action Chair