Our work on neutropenias, just published in HemaSphere, the official Journal of the European Hematology Association (EHA).
"Congenital and Acquired Chronic Neutropenias: Challenges, Perspectives and Implementation of the EuNet-INNOCHRON Action"
Papadaki, Helen A.1; Mavroudi, Irene1; Almeida, Antonio2; Bux, Juergen3; Cichy, Joanna4; Dale, David C.5; Donadieu, Jean6; Höglund, Petter7,8,9; Karanfilski, Oliver10; Mecucci, Cristina11; Palmblad, Jan8,9; Skokowa, Julia12; Stamatopoulos, Kostas13; Touw, Ivo14; Warren, Alan J.15; Welte, Karl16; Zeidler, Cornelia17; Dufour, Carlo18
2. Department of Hematology, Hospital da Luz Lisboa, Portugal
3. Ruhr University, Bochum, Germany
4. Department of Immunology, Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology, Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Poland
5. University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
6. Department of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Trousseau Hospital, AP-HP, Paris, France
7Clinical Immunology and Transfusion Medicine Clinic, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
8. Center for Hematology and Regenerative Medicine (HERM), Department of Medicine Huddinge, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
9. Hematology Clinic, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
10. University Clinic for Hematology, Skopje, North Macedonia
11. Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplantation Unit, Department of Medicine, Molecular Medicine Laboratory, University of Perugia, Perugia, Italy
12. Department of Oncology, Hematology, Immunology, Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, University Hospital Tübingen, Tübingen, Germany
13. Institute of Applied Biosciences, Centre for Research and Technology Hellas, Thessaloniki, Greece
14. Department of Hematology, Erasmus University Medical Centre, Rotterdam, Netherlands
15. Department of Hematology, University of Cambridge; Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, University of Cambridge; Wellcome Trust–Medical Research Council Stem Cell Institute, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
16. University Children's Hospital Tübingen, Tübingen, Germany
17. Department of Oncology, Hematology, Immunology and Bone Marrow Transplantation, Hannover Medical School, Germany
18. Hematology-Oncology-HSCT Pole, G.Gaslini IRCCS Children Hospital, Genova, Italy.