Dear EuNet-INNOCHRON members
Has your work been accepted to be presented in the annual EHA 2023 Hybrid Congress ?
We would like to remind you that our COST Action can provide a conference Grant as a fixed financial contribution to Young Researchers and Innovators (under the age of 40) affiliated in Inclusiveness Target Countries (ITC) or Near Neighbor Countries https://www.cost.eu/uploads/
If you are a young investigator from an ITC country and your abstract is selected as an oral or poster presentation for the EHA2023 Hybrid Congress, you are eligible for the COST ITC Conference Grant.
The main subject of your presentation should be on the topic of the Action i.e on Chronic Neutropenias or related subject and should acknowledge COST Association and our COST ACTION CA18233 EuNet-INNOCHRON.
- an ITC Conference Grant Application (based on e-COST template- described in the guide)
- a copy of the abstract or poster submitted to the EHA 2023 Hybrid Congress
- an acceptance letter from the EHA 2023 Hybrid Congress organizers (confirming either your speaking slot or your poster presentation)
- a Letter of support by your PI from your home Institution
- a brief CV
- a disclosure of any financial support you have, and a declaration that the COST ITC Conference Grant will NOT double-fund any of your expenses, in case of other financial sources.
Prof Oliver Karanfilski
Grant Awarding Coordinator
Prof Helen Papadaki
Chair of EuNet-INNOCHRON