14th Online Discussion Club (ODC) by the Young-EuNet-INNOCHRON
December 1st, 2022, 15:00- 16:30 CET
Topic: "Could altered neutrophil protease activity have a pathophysiological role in acquired neutropenia?"
Presentation by: Ms Angelika Mazur, PhD Student
Department of Immunology
Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology
Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland
Organizer: Valentino Bezzerri, PhD
Cystic Fibrosis Center, Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Integrata di Verona, Italy
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7781623506
- Armed for destruction: formation, function and trafficking of neutrophil granules.
- Neutrophil granules and secretory vesicles in inflammation.
- Serine proteases of the human immune system in health and disease.
- The Pathophysiological Role of Neutrophil Extracellular Traps in Inflammatory Diseases.
- Neutrophil Extracellular Traps and Their Implications in Cardiovascular and Inflammatory Disease.